Sonntag, 21. April 2013

First week of University (2013)

Dear internet,

as I posted before university started this week. The weather was crazy. There was snow three weeks ago but this week was the turning point. We had quite nice weather with 20°C everyday. Since yesterday the weather changed again and it's colder now ↓

On Monday I wore my hat with cat ears!

This photo is also my profile pic on Facebook and it seems that many people like my hat \^o^/
I saw this kind of hats in Shibuya on my last visit in Japan but I didn't buy it that time, which I regretted...therefore I bought it on ebay later...hehe.


I also started to use my new sunglasses, which I bought at Primark. They were so cheap! Just 1,50€.

I thought that it's さくら(Sakura) season so that I could wear glasses like that.





Oh yeah, and I was at MUJI in Hannover for the first time! I'm so happy that we have MUJI stores in Germany! If you have a MUJI store near your place: go and get some nice japanese goodies! If not...well, what a shame BUT they also have an online store, so don't worry!

CLICK ME

I bought a face massage roller. My face feels so relaxed after using it.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen